Friday, April 1, 2016

Me-Made-May '16 Sign-Up

I signed up; it's official:

"I, Claudia of @proper_tension and propertension.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made foundation item (like top, skirt, etc., but not including accessories or socks) each day for the duration of May 2016."

You, too, can sign up.  Just go to So, Zo...What Do You Know? , the originator of Me-Made-May.  Everything about Me-Made-May is discussed and clarified.  The challenge parameters are up to you.  As I've recently noticed, I wear something I've made almost everyday although sometimes it's simply a scarf, hat, or socks, which is why I'm looking to up my game.  Signing up is also meant as an incentive for me to finish some projects that are lingering.

Will you participate?  (Okay, when I ask questions on my blog, I sometimes feel a little silly.  It's clearly meant to prompt some comments, but I'm actually genuinely interested.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I won't be officially participating. I have a great deal of me-mades in my wardrobe but I won't be tracking what I am wearing this month. Will you be tracking them on your blog or instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet - I'll be trying to post daily on Instagram and will probably do a weekly round-up on the blog, going into challenges or successes. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete